Routine Project

My routine project.

For my routine project I collected various string.  I tried to find as many different pieces as possible.  I wanted varied textures, width, colors and design.  I did repeat the image and modified the colors because I felt it was more aesthetically pleasing.  I'm happy how it turned out and I love the colors.  The only struggle I had with this project was deciding on what my routine scan would be. I was stumped for awhile...
I also debated between adding text to my project, either documenting or titling it but I felt that doing so gave it more of a "hallmark" feel.  
In our last crit my composition project leaned a little towards that mood, with the added text and overall look.  I hope my final project doesn't give off that same vibe and I hope it still looks finished without the text.